Monday 19 March 2012

Black and Gold

Hi Ladies!

Hope you had a fab weekend and a somewhat good Monday.
My weekend was great! Sleeping, watching movies with my boyfriend Andrei, eating pizza and more sleeping! Gotta love those total veg out weekends :D

To make a good start to my week I still had money left over from my pay and decided to treat myself (and nails) to some new nail polish from my favourite manufacturer O.P.I.
I purchased this uniquely lovely olive and gold colour from the new Kardashian Range called 'Nicole' for a very fair $20! The polish itself is named "Sea how far you go"

Here's a sneak peak....


I decided to give the polish it a bit of and edge with painting my engagement finger over with some Black Shatter also by O.P.I

I can't get over how pretty the colour is and how it gives off a foil tint to it which doesn't look at all tacky and is definatley good for this chilly Autumn season N.Z has just entered into.

Btw, I have a new tattoo design which I'm planning to get on my upper thighs so I will keep you posted :-)

Hope you had a happy Monday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & reply to all comments, do please check back to see if I have replied to yours.
Thank you ❤