Saturday 1 December 2012

M.I.A

Hi my lovelies!!!

Sorry I've been a tad M.I.A lately!
I've been so busy enjoying my new job and just life in general that I've totally forgotten that I had a blog!

Pretty sad.

Haha Chuck Norris, so cheesy :P

No matter, I have good news that I will be updating you soon with new outfits, purchases and an awesome work Christmas party that I'll be attending soon that I just can't wait to update you on.
I'll give you hint about the theme, it's Hollywood Glamour!

So I'm going all out with that :-) I've purchased a great new pair of 'jeggings' as well and I'll leave it at that as I don't wanna give too much away!

Another quick update, it's the first day of Summer here in NZ (FINALLY) and it was amazing! Sunny most of the day (were always having that one bad stroke of weather here in Auckland, typical buzz kill) but definitely enjoyable. Had a BBQ and made a nice fruit salad with watermelon, apples, kiwi, banana and drizzled it with lemon juice YUM!
It's also the first of December, which also mean's Christmas isn't far off!

I really can't believe where the year has gone, I still remember this New Years celebration like it was last week!
Anyone feeling the same?

Anyway, that's my quick update for now and you'll hear more from me soon :-)
In the mean time, feel free to read some of my old posts and comment if you like, and also a big WASSUP to my newest 'lovely followers' additions :-)

That's all folks, cheers for reading!

XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm slowly getting there with how I exactly want my blog, work in progress :-)

      Delete

I read & reply to all comments, do please check back to see if I have replied to yours.
Thank you ❤