Wednesday 7 August 2013

Pregnancy Latest

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I posted about my pregnancy, and I'm now in the second trimester :D
5months to be exact and I can't believe how fast it's going!

So so much has been going on, changes happening left right and centre with my body which I will update you on.....now via pics :-)

From left to right - week 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 and 15

So as you can see there have been slight changes with my belly growth.
Now that I'm 18weeks along my belly has since popped and rounded a bit more than week 15!

It's quite cute :-)

Anyway enough about me!
Here's the latest scans of baby. I must warn you, he/she has gotten so big in such a short amount of time!!!




These 3 pics are my favourite that were taken during the ultra sound.
Andrei and I still giggle at the second picture as we think baby looks like Predator from the Alien movies!
The last one I really love too, it looks like baby's fist pumping!

During the scan, I found out that as you gradually get bigger during pregnancy they have to push the scanning wand down a little more firmer than what you'd be comfortable with.
I spent most of the visit in a strained position trying not to laugh as I found it not only uncomfortable but also hit some funny nerves!
I laughed so hard at one time I must've woke baby up as he/she ended up bouncing up and down, kicking punching and just wriggling all over the place!

It was the most amazing thing ever to see that is going in my body, I've never been so in love :-)

A few weeks back after this ultra sound was done I had my monthly midwife visit and she did heartbeat scan for baby.
The heartbeat was so amazing! He/she has such a strong sonic heartbeat I could've listened to it all day.

Not if little mini had anything to do about it!!!

Baby ended up kicking the scanning wand so hard I almost had to block my ears, it was so funny and I instantly thought of Andrei when that happened as I think the little one will definitely take after him :D

So that's what been happening otherwise, I'll let you read the rest and update you in a few weeks when hopefully our next scan, the anatomy scan, will show what sex little mini is!

How far along? 5months (18weeks).

Total weight gain/loss? 63KG, beginning to gain.

Maternity clothes? No, but I'll need a pregnancy band for my jeans as I can't button them up anymore!

Stretch marks? Nothing, I'm using Bio Oil and it seems to be doing well. I also don't have a Linea down my belly.

Symptoms: Spider veins on my legs, increased appetite.

Sleep: Sleep is great, I have quite vivid dreams and can't sleep on my belly anymore, but otherwise it's all good.

Best moment this week: Managing to go to the gym twice this week!

Told family and friends? Yes :-)

Miss anything? My usual gruelling gym routine. I'll be getting back into it after bubs is born.

Movement? I'm beginning to feel slight rolling movements :-)

Food cravings? Tomatoes! I hated them before I got pregnant and now I can't get enough. I love them especially on crackers with salad, avocado and cheese :-)
I'm also craving citrus fruits I.E. mangoes, kiwis, oranges etc...

Starting to show? Yup.

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy.

Exercising? Of course! The weathers warming up here too so I'll start swimming shortly.

Baby is a: Not sure yet, will find out before the end of the month hopefully!

Belly button in or out: In.

Names? Yes! We've chosen a full boy's and girl's names. But I'm not letting that out until much later ;-)

Looking forward to: Summer time! My next ultra sound and also my work bonus so I can purchase this beautiful dress from ASOS.

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & reply to all comments, do please check back to see if I have replied to yours.
Thank you ❤